|B.4 CPV-Innovative Manufacturing
Technology for production Composites
Composites Pressure Vessels , produced by CPV Innovative Manufacturing Technology
1.Status in Development Composite Pressure Vessels
ISCOM have developed & partly implemented CPV System.The System is ready for
Worldwide Marketing(for broadening implantation)under Licensing Agreement.
The System is designed to replace Metal Pressure Vessels, which are
expensive;heavy;need rust protective coating;have a short life cycle,etc.
The Production of Metal CPV is costly & time consuming. Invented and Designed System is
the Solution for this problem.
2.GLOBAL MARKET SIZE
* Yearly World Market is approximately 100 Mill. units / ~ 30 Bill.
1. Vessels for Storage Hot water in Solar Systems.
2. Storage Cold Water & Chemicals in Water Treatment Systems.
3. Storage Chemicals in Chemistry Industry.
4. Storage Water in Irrigation & Filtration Systems.
5. Storage various Food Products in Food Processing.
6. Storage Compressed Gases in Transport Systems.
7. Storage Compressed Gases & Fuels in Domestic Heating Systems.
8. Aircraft, Ships, Medical, Fire Extinguishers Systems.
9. And more.
THE ADVANTAGES OF VESSELS,PRODUCED BY CPV SYSTEM:
1. Light weight.
2. Rust-free Interior & Exterior.
3. Vessel's Materials performs well at Low & High Temperatures.
4. Improved Fire performance + Cheaper up to 35% - compared to Steel